- Exchange - Skate
- Exclusively Ours
- Men — Exclusively Ours
- Men — Frenkye
- Men — High Tops
- Men — New Arrivals
- Men — Skate
Meet the Frenkye Sustainable Collection 2.0. The limited edition Frenkye sneakers utilize the leftover materials that would otherwise end up in landfills, giving the scrap fabrics new life, and giving you new shoes created with the planet in mind. The SkateBS Royal/Fuchsia is a color block dream with cobalt blue, fuchsia, and burnt orange suede paired with a black and white checkered tongue and fluorescent laces bound to brighten up any outfit. This limited edition style has only 15 pairs in existence. All Frenkye orders will ship in our newly patented dust-bag that saves over 2 lbs of paper waste per order.
Pay in 4 installments of $81.25. Klarna. Learn more
- Made in Italy
- Outside upper in distressed blue suede with chalked white speckled finish
- Inside upper in fuchsia nubuck suede
- Black & white checkered hair calf tongue
- Outside trim in umber brown grained calf leather
- Inside trim in cobalt blue suede
- Taupe leather toe
- Burnt orange suede heel tab
- Fluo yellow cotton lace
- Zipper on interior side of upper
- Terry cloth lining with silver leather accent
- Hand-distressed P448 rubber sole
We offer free Ground Shipping on all orders. UPS Standard Ground typically arrives in 3-7 business days. UPS Second Day $15 typically arrives in 2 business days. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition and must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
- AWAndrew W.Verified BuyerReviewingSkate Vegan FireI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoFake Reviews
These are mens shoes. I'm not sure why half the reviews say they are "cute"... excited to get mine they look friggin sickSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- JPJoe p.ReviewingSkate Recycled White/BlackI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoVery great shoes!
I found some in a free box, and took them home not recognizing the brand. looked em up and wow, they are not cheap. Great quality though!Was this helpful?
- MAMichele A.Verified BuyerReviewingSkate NautilusI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoIn Love
I just received these today and I love them, very very chic. Not only how they look, but as always, the quality is over the top! Please make more funky skate's.Was this helpful?
- SStephVerified BuyerReviewingSkate WadI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoLove the style, but…
So I absolutely love how these look and feel… except for the zipper on the inside rubs my ankle and it’s super annoying. I’m trying to figure out a solution to this because if that didn’t rub these shoes would be a 5/5! Otherwise, love the shoe!Was this helpful?
- SstephanieReviewingSkate GlamI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoDisagree
Best purchase. I love these high tops. Even cooler in person and so comfortable!!Was this helpful?