- Better for the Earth - All
- Exchange - Jack
- Men — Jack
- Men — Low Tops
- Men — RE:new Recycled Sneakers
- Men — Sale
- Men — The Essentials Edit
- Shades of Blue
- Sustainable - All
- Women — Jack
- Women — Low Tops
- Women — RE:new Recycled Sneakers
- Women — Sale
- Women — The Essentials Edit
Jack Recycled White/Fluo Blue
Style without limits - meet the Limitless Collection, our new evergreen line of silhouettes in an extended size range. The Jack Recycled White/Fluo Blue is an earth-friendly version of our best-selling narrow low-top style featuring a white upper, light grey trim and toe, a white heel tab with fluorescent blue accents all made from recycled leather and finished with recycled organic grey cotton laces.
Pay in 4 installments of
- Made in Italy
- White recycled leather upper with perforated P448 logo
- Light grey recycled leather trim & toe
- White recycled leather heel tab with fluo blue recycled leather accent
- Grey recycled organic cotton lace
- Terry cloth lining
- P448 recycled midsole and tread
- P448 outsole is made with 30% recycled material
We offer free Ground Shipping on all orders over $300 ($9 fee on orders less than $300).
UPS Standard Ground typically arrives in 3-7 business days. UPS Second Day $20 typically arrives in 2 business days.
We want you to love your new P448 purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Each return will incur a $9.00 processing fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition must be initiated within 14 days* of receiving your order.
*Holiday Return Extension:
Any product purchased November 23rd 2022 through December 25th 2022 can be returned until January 8th 2023.
Wear it your way
Tag us @p448 on Instagram for your chance to be featured.
No more stock available at the moment
- TBThomas B.Verified Buyer29 minutes agoReviewingJack RoyalRated 5 starsYo
Awesome sneaker !!!!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?