- Exchange - Thea
- Holiday Collection
- S23 New Arrivals
- The Giftables
- Women — Low Tops
- Women — New Arrivals
- Women — Platforms
- Women — The Giftables
- Women — Thea
Don’t call it delicate. The Thea Mesh/Flower reimagines our playful low-top platform silhouette in black and silver floral lace. A little bit romantic, a little bit mysterious, delightfully unexpected.
Pay in 4 installments of $78.75 . Klarna. Learn more
- Made in Italy
- Black & silver floral lace textile upper, tongue & toe
- White calf leather trim, piping & heel tab
- Terry cloth lining with silver leather accent
- Memory foam insole
- P448 platform rubber sole
- Silver lurex laces
- Runs small; if between sizes, order next size up
For US orders, we offer free Ground Shipping on all orders over $300 ($9 fee on orders less than $300).
UPS Standard Ground typically arrives in 3-7 business days. UPS Second Day $20 typically arrives in 2 business days.
Full Price and Sale -
We want you to love your new P448 purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Each return will incur a $9.00 processing fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
Exchange Only -
Our exchange only products are don't-miss deals on a limited selection of styles. These products can be exchanged for store credit in the form of a Gift Card.
Wear it your way
Tag us @p448 on Instagram for your chance to be featured.
No more stock available at the moment
- ABAngela B.Verified Buyer4 minutes agoReviewingThea Cow/SilverRated 5 starsSo cute!
Love the new pattern! P448 never disappoints!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?
Pay 4 installments of $78.75
Pay in 4 interest-free installments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose ,
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Pay later in 4 installments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks.