- Exchange - Thea
- The Paris Edit
- Women — Best of Basics
- Women — Best Sellers
- Women — Low Tops
- Women — New Arrivals
- Women — Platforms
- Women — Thea
The Thea is P448's take on a modern platform sole. This sneaker features a cork tongue with silver flecks and icy colorways. Keepin' it cool.
Pay in 4 installments of $74.50. Klarna. Learn more
- Made in Italy
- Grey nubuck upper with P448 perforated logo
- Cork tongue with silver flecks
- Icy grey python-embossed nubuck trim & toe
- Light blue nubuck heel tab
- Silver lurex lace
- Terry cloth lining
- P448 rubber sole
- Runs small; if between sizes, order next size up
We offer free Ground Shipping on all orders. UPS Standard Ground typically arrives in 3-7 business days. UPS Second Day $15 typically arrives in 2 business days. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition and must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
- JPJames P.Verified BuyerReviewingThea Recycled White/FuchsiaI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 minutes agoGood
GoodSizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MBmeg b.Verified BuyerReviewingThea ShabbyI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 hours agoSO CUTE
love these so much!!! the cutest & comfiest out there :))SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- BSBarbara S.Verified BuyerReviewingThea DenimI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoProblem with laces
I love my new shoes.! The only thing that is wrong with them is the shoelaces. They are falling apart.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- KNKelly N.Verified BuyerReviewingThea Vegan/Black GlitterI recommend this productRated 3 stars5 days agoGreat white shoes
They look sharp but run very small--size up!SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- BCBeth C.Verified BuyerReviewingThea White/BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect casual sneaker, runs small
I have been waiting months and finally these were restocked in my size. These are the perfect casual sneaker. The Thea run a full size smaller then other P448 shoes just fyi.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?