- Exchange - Cancun
- Women — Cancun
- Women — New Arrivals
- Women — Trainers
Meet the Cancun Wils, our sportiest silhouette with a white knit upper, tongue, and toe speckled with silver thread, off-white suede trim, and a holographic rainbow polka-dot leather heel tab. Finished with black terry cloth laces.
Pay in 4 installments of $86.25. Klarna. Learn more
- Made in Italy
- White knitted textile upper & toe with silver thread accents
- White knitted textile tongue with silver thread & exposed foam raw edge
- Off-white suede trim
- Holographic rainbow polka-dot printed leather heel tab with off-white suede accent
- Black terry cloth lace
- Two-toned foam sole with black rubber tread
We offer free Ground Shipping on all orders. UPS Standard Ground typically arrives in 3-7 business days. UPS Second Day $15 typically arrives in 2 business days. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition and must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
- HHananVerified BuyerReviewingCancun Glitter/PearlI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 days agoLooks great but not functional. 3 stars for the looks
The shoes look very stylish and true to size (I ordered my true size US 6.5, EU 37, IT 36.5) yet I have two problems with them.
First, the shoe tongue is bulky, not well stitched and looks cheap (see pictures)
Second, both the inner & outer soles do not provide proper support while walking
So sadly I retuned them though I loved the style and colors!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- NMNajla M.Verified BuyerReviewingCancun Glitter/PearlI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 hours agoFabulous
Absolutely fabulous. More tried than the pics even!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- RMRenita M.Verified ReviewerReviewingCancun Glitter/PearlI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agolove them
love them. very cute. I will buy more!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?