- Exchange - Thea
- Women — Low Tops
- Women — New Arrivals
- Women — Platforms
- Women — Thea
The low-top platform compliment to the Taylor UFO, the Thea UFO features an off-white nubuck leather upper, trim, and toe with an oxidized fuchsia heel tab, a blue suede tongue embossed with a holographic circular pattern, and sheer laces.
Pay in 4 installments of $78.75. Klarna. Learn more
- Made in Italy
- Off-white nubuck leather upper with perforated P448 logo
- Blue suede tongue embossed with holographic circular pattern
- Off-white nubuck leather trim & toe
- Oxidized fuchsia leather heel tab
- Sheer white lurex lace
- Terry cloth lining
- P448 rubber platform sole
- Runs small; if between sizes, order next size up
We offer free Ground Shipping on all orders. UPS Standard Ground typically arrives in 3-7 business days. UPS Second Day $15 typically arrives in 2 business days. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition and must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
- BCBeth C.Verified BuyerReviewingThea White/BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 minutes agoPerfect casual sneaker, runs small
I have been waiting months and finally these were restocked in my size. These are the perfect casual sneaker. The Thea run a full size smaller then other P448 shoes just fyi.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MQMaria Q.Verified BuyerReviewingThea ShabbyI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 hours agoLove them
Love themSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- HHananVerified BuyerReviewingThea PollyI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 days ago3 Stars for Awkward Sizing
The shoes look elegant & comfy and can be worn with both casual and work outfits and gives you a professional, stylish look. Yet I must say the sizing of these shoes is simply awkward!
I always wear true US 6.5, EU 37, IT 36.5. So I ordered EU 37 which turned out very tight in the toe box area with my big toe hitting the very end of the toe cap. I thought, as some people have noted in their reviews, sizing up might solve the problem. So I ordered size EU 38. When I sized up the toe box was perfect and my big toe no longer hits the toe cap but guess what? My heels, now, slips out of the shoes while wearing thick socks. Sadly I decided that since I have no luck with these shoes I must return both.
PS: I have tried both Alex & Cancun in EU 37 where the shoe size was perfect. Not sure why Thea has such an awkward sizing as if the shoes are not made by the same company!SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- LMLisa M.Verified BuyerReviewingThea GlamourI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoLove
ObsessedSizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- LLucyVerified BuyerReviewingThea ShabbyI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoGO BUY RIGHT NOW.
My boyfriend got me these for my birthday because he knew I had been eyeing them for a while. I'm obsessed!!! I wear between a 6.5 and a 7 and I got a size 37. These are the comfiest things I have ever put on my feet, and the design is just so cute. I'm a big fan of unique sneakers without being over the top, and these are just the right thing. The pink/orange snakeskin heel is just the thing to spice these shoes up a little without making them too out there. You can't go wrong with any pair of P448s, but these are just THE BOMB.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?