- Exchange - John
- Into the Blue
- New Arrivals
- New Women's Low Tops
- Summer Low Tops
- The Long Weekend Sale Collection
- Women — John
- Women — Low Tops
- Women — New Arrivals
- Women — The Long Weekend Sale Collection
Your statement jeans, but sneakers. The John Street spotlights light blue and black zebra-printed fabric alongside light denim accents. Pair them with your actual jeans for a wild experience.
Pay in 4 installments of $74.50 . Klarna. Learn more
- Made in Italy
- Light blue & black zebra-printed fabric upper
- Light denim blue suede tongue
- Grey suede trim & toe
- Black patent leather heel tab with light denim blue suede accent
- Terry cloth lining with silver leather accent
- Memory foam insole
- Hand-distressed P448 rubber sole
- Black tread
- Grey cotton laces
For US orders, we offer free Ground Shipping on all orders over $300 ($9 fee on orders less than $300).
UPS Standard Ground typically arrives in 3-7 business days. UPS Second Day $20 typically arrives in 2 business days.
Full Price and Sale -
We want you to love your new P448 purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Each return will incur a $9.00 processing fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition and must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
Store Credit Only -
Our store credit only products are don't-miss deals on a limited selection of styles. These products can be exchanged for store credit in the form of a Gift Card.
Final Sale -
All Archive Sale items are final sale. These items are non-returnable and ineligible for store credit.
Wear it your way
Tag us @p448 on Instagram for your chance to be featured.
No more stock available at the moment
Pay 4 installments of $74.50
Pay in 4 interest-free installments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose ,
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Pay later in 4 installments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks.