- Color Rush
- Exchange - John
- Men — John
- Men — Low Tops
- Men — Sale
- New Neutrals
- Sneakers We Love Most
John Blue Nubuck
An updated take on the iconic P448 low top John. Retro colorways, but with an eye-opening sole. Catch 'em if you can.
Pay in 4 installments of $44.70
$74.50. Klarna. Learn more
- Made in Italy
- Navy blue nubuck upper with perforated P448 logo
- Cream nylon tongue with exposed foam edge
- Taupe suede trim
- Navy blue nubuck toe
- White leather heel tab with taupe suede accent
- Navy blue cotton lace
- Fluo yellow tread
- Terry cloth lining
- Hand-distressed P448 rubber sole
We offer free Ground Shipping on all orders. UPS Standard Ground typically arrives in 3-7 business days. UPS Second Day $15 typically arrives in 2 business days. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition and must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
- CECarlos E.Verified BuyerReviewingJohn Blue NubuckI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoNice sneakers
I bought 4 pairs and want 1 or 2 more but the price is a big issue
Thank youSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- CWCassidy W.Verified BuyerReviewingJohn MollyI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoSo comfy
Fit perfect, good foot support. This is my second pair of the John style and I’m obsessed!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- JLJennifer L.Verified BuyerReviewingJohn HoundstoothI recommend this productRated 4 stars10 minutes agoSuper cute
These are adorable and the fit turned out great using the size guide. The only thing is that the soles are stiff. I’ve only worn them a couple times, and so far they haven’t been good for longer walks. They’re already starting to scuff up, but I imagine that the distress is purposeful so we will see how they hold up over time.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- PPW1Verified BuyerReviewingJohn MedusaI recommend this productRated 5 stars23 hours agoLove these shoes
Awesome light weight shoe!. Im usually a true 6.5. When I received my size 36 and tried them on they were cramping my toes too much. The width is a little wider. That was without socks. I quickly put them back in the box and printed the return label. Received the size 37 a week later and I’m so happy with them. So if you are in between a 6.5-7 I would suggest the 37. Great everyday shoe!SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MMMuchelle M.Verified BuyerReviewingJohn WenzyI do not recommend this productRated 1 starsYesterdaywrong size
I ordered a 40, they sent a 37. Cute shoe but cannot figure out how to return them as no slipSizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?PP448Yesterday
Hi Muchelle! We're so sorry to hear about the mix-up. We recently removed all packing slips from our shipments to further reduce our paper waste :) Our support team will reach out to you shortly to start your return.