- Exchange - John
- Future Forward
- Women — Best Sellers
- Women — Dress It Up
- Women — Holiday Gift Guide
- Women — John
- Women — Low Tops
- Women — New Arrivals
An updated take on the iconic P448 low top John. This sneaker features a sandstorm of metallic gold and gunmetal leathers with a lurex embroidered tongue.
Pay in 4 installments of $74.50. Klarna. Learn more
- Made in Italy
- Light gold cracked leather upper & toe with P448 perforated logo
- Multicolored lurex embroidered tongue
- Gunmetal cracked leather trim
- Gunmetal cracked leather heel tab with suede accent
- Black cotton lace
- Terry cloth lining
- Hand-distressed P448 rubber sole
We offer free Ground Shipping on all orders. UPS Standard Ground typically arrives in 3-7 business days. UPS Second Day $15 typically arrives in 2 business days. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition and must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
- CECarlos E.Verified BuyerReviewingJohn Blue NubuckI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayNice sneakers
I bought 4 pairs and want 1 or 2 more but the price is a big issue
Thank youSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- CWCassidy W.Verified BuyerReviewingJohn MollyI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoSo comfy
Fit perfect, good foot support. This is my second pair of the John style and I’m obsessed!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- PPW1Verified BuyerReviewingJohn MedusaI recommend this productRated 5 stars28 minutes agoLove these shoes
Awesome light weight shoe!. Im usually a true 6.5. When I received my size 36 and tried them on they were cramping my toes too much. The width is a little wider. That was without socks. I quickly put them back in the box and printed the return label. Received the size 37 a week later and I’m so happy with them. So if you are in between a 6.5-7 I would suggest the 37. Great everyday shoe!SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MMMuchelle M.Verified BuyerReviewingJohn WenzyI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars18 hours agowrong size
I ordered a 40, they sent a 37. Cute shoe but cannot figure out how to return them as no slipSizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?PP4484 hours ago
Hi Muchelle! We're so sorry to hear about the mix-up. We recently removed all packing slips from our shipments to further reduce our paper waste :) Our support team will reach out to you shortly to start your return.
- VDvivian d.Verified BuyerReviewingJohn Platform FrozenI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayGreatest platform sneaker@
I LOVE them, they exactly what I was looking for and they're super comfortable!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?