- Archive Sale
- Archive Sale - Men's
- Exchange - Marvin
- Men — Low Tops
- Men — Mason
- Men — Outlet
- Men — Sale
- Men — Sale — Low Tops
- Special Prices - Men's
- Takin' It Back
Your favorites from past seasons are back as part of our Archive Sale now.
Pay in 4 installments of
- Made in Italy
- Black nubuck upper with perforated P448 logo
- Black suede tongue with fluo yellow accent
- Black suede trim & heel tab
- Black & fluo yellow tubular lace
- Terry cloth lining
- Two-toned P448 rubber sole
For US orders, we offer free Ground Shipping on all orders over $300 ($9 fee on orders less than $300).
UPS Standard Ground typically arrives in 3-7 business days. UPS Second Day $20 typically arrives in 2 business days.
Full Price and Sale -
We want you to love your new P448 purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Each return will incur a $9.00 processing fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition and must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
Store Credit Only -
Our store credit only products are don't-miss deals on a limited selection of styles. These products can be exchanged for store credit in the form of a Gift Card.
Final Sale -
All Archive Sale items are final sale. These items are non-returnable and ineligible for store credit.
Wear it your way
Tag us @p448 on Instagram for your chance to be featured.
No more stock available at the moment
- AJAnne J.Verified BuyerYesterdayReviewingMarvin Army/FuchsiaRated 5 out of 5 starsSwagger
These shoes have swagger and are amazing.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?
- MSMelissa St. J.Verified Buyer10 months agoReviewingMarvin Army/FuchsiaRated 5 out of 5 starsCute AND comfortable!
I love everything about these shoes.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?
- CLCarolyn L.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingMarvin Army/FuchsiaRated 5 out of 5 starsBest shoes ever
I now own 3 pairs of Marvins. I was looking for a nice comfy pair of shoes and was utterly dissatisfied and disappointed with my GG. I read excellent reviews on p448 and they fit my feet the best. Happy owner of 4 pairs of P448s
🤗SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Far Too Small True To Size Far Too BigWas this helpful?
- JHJenya H.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingMarvin Army/FuchsiaRated 5 out of 5 starsMarvin Army/Fusia
Honestly, my favorite casual shoe! It’s comfortable, it looks great! I wear it with athletic clothing and with summer dresses. I like the fact that it came with an extra set of white shoe laces!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Far Too Small True To Size Far Too BigWas this helpful?
- RCRegina C.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingMarvin Army/FuchsiaRated 5 out of 5 starsRating
Shoelace a littlebit too longSizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Far Too Small True To Size Far Too BigWas this helpful?
Pay 4 installments of $27.25
Pay in 4 interest-free installments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose ,
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Pay later in 4 installments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks.