- Bright New Year
- Exchange - Thea
- Just Like Mom
- Women — Low Tops
- Women — Platforms
- Women — Sale
- Women — Thea
The Thea is P448's take on a modern platform sole. This sneaker pops with fluorescent pink & orange snake-embossed detail.
Pay in 4 installments of $44.70
$74.50. Klarna. Learn more
- Made in Italy
- White leather upper with perforated P448 logo
- White patent snake-embossed leather tongue
- Off white suede trim & toe
- Fluorescent pink & orange snake-embossed leather heel tab
- White cotton lace
- Terry cloth lining
- P448 rubber platform sole
- Runs small; if between sizes, order next size up
We offer free Ground Shipping on all orders. UPS Standard Ground typically arrives in 3-7 business days. UPS Second Day $15 typically arrives in 2 business days. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition and must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
- KNKelly N.Verified BuyerReviewingThea Vegan/Black GlitterI recommend this productRated 3 stars3 hours agoGreat white shoes
They look sharp but run very small--size up!SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- BCBeth C.Verified BuyerReviewingThea White/BlackI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayPerfect casual sneaker, runs small
I have been waiting months and finally these were restocked in my size. These are the perfect casual sneaker. The Thea run a full size smaller then other P448 shoes just fyi.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- MQMaria Q.Verified BuyerReviewingThea ShabbyI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoLove them
Love themSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- HHananVerified BuyerReviewingThea PollyI recommend this productRated 3 stars3 days ago3 Stars for Awkward Sizing
The shoes look elegant & comfy and can be worn with both casual and work outfits and gives you a professional, stylish look. Yet I must say the sizing of these shoes is simply awkward!
I always wear true US 6.5, EU 37, IT 36.5. So I ordered EU 37 which turned out very tight in the toe box area with my big toe hitting the very end of the toe cap. I thought, as some people have noted in their reviews, sizing up might solve the problem. So I ordered size EU 38. When I sized up the toe box was perfect and my big toe no longer hits the toe cap but guess what? My heels, now, slips out of the shoes while wearing thick socks. Sadly I decided that since I have no luck with these shoes I must return both.
PS: I have tried both Alex & Cancun in EU 37 where the shoe size was perfect. Not sure why Thea has such an awkward sizing as if the shoes are not made by the same company!SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?
- LMLisa M.Verified BuyerReviewingThea GlamourI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoLove
ObsessedSizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Was this helpful?