- Color Pop
- Exchange - Taylor
- High Tops
- Men — Color Pop
- Men — High Tops
- Men — Our Favorites
- Men — Sale
- Men — Sale — High Tops
- Men — Taylor
- S23 New Arrivals
- Shop by Style: Bold Minimalist
- Special Prices - Men's
- Spring 2023 Color Trends
- Spring Sale
- Spring Sale - Men's
- Vacation State of Mind
Need more neon in your life? Our Taylor Cagi has you covered. These high-tops combine crisp white leather with details in bright highlighter hues. Pops of fluo blue, green, and fuchsia make every new day feel brighter.
Pay in 4 installments of
- Made in Italy
- White leather upper with perforated P448 logo
- Fluo blue leather tongue
- White leather trim & toe
- White leather ankle shaft with fluo green, fuchsia & black leather accents
- Zipper on interior side of upper
- Terry cloth lining
- Memory foam insole
- Hand-distressed P448 rubber sole
- Black tread
- Black cotton laces
For US orders, we offer free Ground Shipping on all orders over $300 ($9 fee on orders less than $300).
UPS Standard Ground typically arrives in 3-7 business days. UPS Second Day $20 typically arrives in 2 business days.
Full Price and Sale -
We want you to love your new P448 purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Each return will incur a $9.00 processing fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition and must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
Store Credit Only -
Our store credit only products are don't-miss deals on a limited selection of styles. These products can be exchanged for store credit in the form of a Gift Card.
Final Sale -
All Archive Sale items are final sale. These items are non-returnable and ineligible for store credit.
Wear it your way
Tag us @p448 on Instagram for your chance to be featured.
No more stock available at the moment
- JMJon M.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingTaylor 62Rated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Gift
Got these as a gift for a friend who recently visited the skatepark in New York that these shoes are named after (Pier 62 Skatepark).
She loved them, especially the Empire State Building print on the tongue 😛SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?
- HKH K.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingTaylor Black/CrystalRated 5 out of 5 starstaylor black crystal
looks great and comfortable!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?
- VTViviana T.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingTaylor ShinRated 5 out of 5 starsNice and comfortable
True to size and nice to walkSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?
- JAJovan A.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingTaylor Silver/RainRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing!
Even better in person! The details are everything!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?
- DSDaniel S.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingTaylor BiancoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat solid hi-top
This is the 2nd pair of Taylor models that I got and I went with these because I wanted something that is soft and easy to break in and since this is mostly suede it's perfect for that.
Like any of the p448 shoes these are comfortable and look great, I do wish there were more colors that were a bit more "mature" looking rather than just neon and whites but these are great.
Sizing is very true to size, I do wish p448 offered half sizing but I'm normally a European 44 and these fit perfectly (my feet are quite narrow though) so if you have wider feet you might need to size up.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?
Pay 4 installments of $45.63
Pay in 4 interest-free installments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose ,
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Pay later in 4 installments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks.