United Kingdom and European Economic Area.
By submitting your Personal Information to us you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not necessarily limited to, the United States. If you reside in the United Kingdom or in Europe, you may have the following rights under applicable law.
- On what legal basis do you collect my information?
To the extent required by applicable law, we will collect your personal information with your consent where required and in accordance with our legitimate need to provide you our Services.
Under European Union law, StreetTrend is required to rely on one or more legal bases to collect, use, share, and otherwise process the information we have about you. We describe these legal bases and some accompanying examples in more detail below.
- Your Consent
StreetTrend processes certain Personal Information based on your consent, which you may revoke at any time. For example:
- we use your information in order to create and maintain your P448 account;
- we use your information to verify your identity (for example when you return to the website and have already logged in);
- we use your information in order to process and deliver your orders and fulfill other requested transactions;
- we use your information to inform you about products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting if you have chosen to receive these types of communications;
- we will send you marketing communications where you have consented to receiving such communications in accordance with applicable law.
- Legal Obligation
StreetTrend may process your information in order to comply with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise and defend legal claims. For example:
- we may preserve and disclose your information if it is necessary to respond, based on applicable law, to a valid legal request (e.g. a subpoena, search warrant, court order, or other binding request from government or law enforcement); and
- we may retain and process your information where it is necessary for compliance with applicable tax laws.
- Legitimate Interests
We may process your information where it is necessary for the purposes of StreetTrend’s or a third party’s legitimate interests, such as other customers or visitors to the Site. More specifically, we process your information in furtherance of the following legitimate interests:
- we use your information to provide our services, including any personalized services, and to understand and improve our business and our customer relationships.
- we rely on our legitimate interests in marketing and promoting our Services to use
- your contact information and send you marketing communications in accordance with applicable law, except where applicable law requires that we rely on your consent to send such communications.
- where required for legal and safety reasons, we may disclose information to law enforcement and related agencies and authorities in furtherance of the legitimate interests described further below.
- Retention of Personal Information
- Who we share your Personal Information with?
As detailed in the “Who We Share Your Information With” section, above, we may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, Service Providers, and as may be required by applicable law. We do not sell or share your Personal Information to others for their own use or further disclosure.
- What are my rights?
You benefit from a number of rights in relation to your information that we process. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below. In certain cases, such as for access to, rectification or deletion of your information, please be sure to read the options you have under the “Opting Out; Updating And Deleting Your Information” section above.
You may contact us at email@example.com to request a copy of your Personal Information. If requested and required to do so by applicable law, we will provide your information in an easily accessible format and assist in transferring some of this information to third parties as you request.
- Rectify, restrict, delete.
Please read the options you have under the “Opting Out; Updating And Deleting Your Information” section above.
If we process your Personal Information based on our legitimate interests explained above, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing (including if we are permitted to continue processing under applicable law) or where it is needed for legal reasons. Again, please be sure to read the options you have under the “Opting Out; Updating And Deleting Your Information” section above..
- Revoke consent.
If you have any complaints about how we handle your Personal Information, please contact us so we can resolve the issue where possible. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about any use of your Personal Information with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK data protection regulator, or the Data Protection Commission (DPC) in Ireland.