- Archive Sale
- Archive Sale - Men's
- Exchange - Jack
- Men — Jack
- Men — Low Tops
- Men — Outlet
- Men — Sale
- Men — Sale — Low Tops
- Shades of Blue
- Special Prices - Men's
- The Paris Edit
Your favorites from past seasons are back as part of our Archive Sale now.
Pay in 4 installments of
- Made in Italy
- Blue suede upper, toe & heel tab
- Off-white tongue
- Terry cloth lining
- P448 rubber sole
- Off-white cotton laces
For US orders, we offer free Ground Shipping on all orders over $300 ($9 fee on orders less than $300).
UPS Standard Ground typically arrives in 3-7 business days. UPS Second Day $20 typically arrives in 2 business days.
Full Price and Sale -
We want you to love your new P448 purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we are happy to help you complete your return. Each return will incur a $9.00 processing fee, which will be deducted from your refund.
Please note that all exchanges and returns must be unworn and in brand new condition and must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
Store Credit Only -
Our store credit only products are don't-miss deals on a limited selection of styles. These products can be exchanged for store credit in the form of a Gift Card.
Final Sale -
All Archive Sale items are final sale. These items are non-returnable and ineligible for store credit.
Wear it your way
Tag us @p448 on Instagram for your chance to be featured.
No more stock available at the moment
- DRDalton R.Verified Buyer2 hours agoReviewingJack Navy/CamelRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect Pair
This is a perfect shoe to dress up or down! My first pair of P448s but definitely not my last. Look and feel amazing!!
DaltonSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?
- GMGary M.Verified Buyer4 days agoReviewingJack OrangeRated 5 out of 5 starsEnergized Orange!!
Love this sneaker in orange!! Purple looks very cool too!! My second P448 purchase and loving the brand!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?
- UZUta Z.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingJack FuchsiaRated 5 out of 5 starsCute and stylish!!
Very cute. Great quality. Size up! I would have NEVER thought a 43 was my size, but the 42 was too small.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?
- CGCarrie G.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingJack TropiRated 5 out of 5 starsStunning Kicks
These fit true to size. They did need a day or two to break in, but after that, I wore them to Vegas where we walked 5 miles a day and they were so comfy. I have had people stop me to say how much they love these sneakers. I’ll definitely add more P448s to my closer. In fact, I already ordered some fun yellow ones!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?
- RRmfgVerified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingJack ThesiRated 5 out of 5 starsAnother great pair
Just as comfortable as my other p448s. Love the styleSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Runs Small True To Size Runs LargeWas this helpful?
Pay 4 installments of $27.25
Pay in 4 interest-free installments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose ,
- Enter your debit or credit card information
- Pay later in 4 installments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 3 are automatically taken every two weeks.